Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Im looking site to print off an application to petition a va…

Customer Question
im looking for a site...
im looking for a site to print off an application to petition a va criminal circuit ct.i called the clerks office and the lady told me i had to submit a form but that they didnt have em there
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/20/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. I will help you with your questions today.

What is the name of the court in VA?

What type of petition do you want to make?

Where in VA is the criminal circuit ct?

If you give me all this information, I will locate the form for you.