Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was getting air in my tire when i was run up on by 6

Customer Question

i was getting air in my tire when i was run up on by 6 police vehicles . apparently there was a gps package sting in the box it was in my vehicle . so after they retrieved the package which was on passenger floor feet of . they charged us both grand theft and continued to tear up my car and found drugs and scale with bags .they say intent to sale but it was personal use and i never consent them to search vehicle. i am not on probation or parole . box was and looked like trash by back door with light on never opened . could this be entrapment? also im out on bail now buty i have a prison prior receiving stolen proprty? whats my chances worst and best?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

Did they have a search or arrest warrant?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO THE PACKAGE HAD A GPS INSIDE

What was in the package besides the GPS?

Was it your vehicle?

Were you arraigned? What have you been charged with?