Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

In 2009 I was in jail week cuz my friend having a pound of…

Customer Question
In 2009 I was in...
In 2009 I was in jail for a week cuz my friend having a pound of meth I was driving but I don't wasn't about the drug I explain this in court I don't know if my friend said the true about the drug they give me the release my question is this case affect all my record forever?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/20/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. I will help you with your questions today.

Did you ever get charged with a crime for the 2009 arrest?

No I mean this is too much drug for a week of jail right?

A pound is a lot, yes.

This happened in 2009?

what happen if they give me the release paper those changes are not in my record?
in 2009

Did you take a plea bargain?

What the means

Did you go to court and say you were guilty of a crime in order to get out?

Do you still have the release paper?

I don't wasn't court I was saw the judge for the tv and he tells us the charges and after a week they give me a release paper and yes I have the paper with me

I you look at the paper and tell me the name of the court you were in, I can get you information to search online if you have your name in the system.

If your name is ***** ***** system that means this case can still affect you. If you were never convicted of this crime, you may be able to get the records sealed.

Getting the records sealed means you get your fingerprints back and the arrest records. The case then will not show up on your record.

Ok in the justice court bullhead city*****Cause no. FR-2009-0878

https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/ OK. If you go to this website you can see if your name is ***** ***** public court record. If it is then your case can be in the record for up to 99 years.

http://www.mohavecourts.com/clerk/copies.htm If you go to this website, there is a form for you to get what it says in your record. It costs $2.00 per page.

If you never had a trial or did not get charged with a crime or did not take a guilty plea you may be able to get your record sealed.

That means that you can say you were never convicted of a crime and no one can see this arrest record.

Does this help?

Please ask questions if you want me to explain more

Hello
Can you help me with that I can pay you

I helped you? If I did I would appreciate that you rate me. That is how I get paid. If you have more questions, I am still here to answer them.

I don't know how do this

There are rating stars. You would click on them.

Do you see the stars?

Are you there?

Isaac, I'm sorry I did not understand what you wanted help with this morning. Do you want me to help you to see if your name is ***** ***** public record? If so, I will need your full name.

Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady