Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Can i get my felony exspunged i am currently in kansas and…

Customer Question
Can i get my felony...
Can i get my felony exspunged i am currently in kansas and its been approx. 5 years since intitial arrest and 3 1/2 since succesfully completing community correctio s.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/19/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

KS is one only a handful of states that allow expungement of a conviction. Can you tell me, when was you sentence complete? Was that 3.5 years ago?