Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am dating a guy who was convicted of child molestation. He…

Customer Question
I am dating a guy...
I am dating a guy who was convicted of child molestation. He no longer has to register. He does not live in my home and does not spend the night when my children are here. My former husband says he will take my children if my boyfriend is ever around them. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/16/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Good afternoon:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your legal question. First, I am sorry to hear of the situation you are currently facing.

May I ask, as it is relevant to the issue, do you share custody with the father?

Ely, Counselor at Law