How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a retired 64 year old New York DWI lawyer, who would

Customer Question

I am a retired 64 year old New York DWI lawyer, who would like to answer questions of the dwi accused in a setting such as yours. Could I pay you a fee to help me set up such a system on the internet?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me, even at this late hour, at (***) ***-****!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
R U Still There?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please don't try to charge me $30 something for not answering my question; I am outa here!