How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3151
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There was a civil right case in Monterrey County, CA re: a

Customer Question

There was a civil right case in Monterrey County, CA re: a woman vs. the city or county of Monterrey, CA for violation of her civil right. Do you know the name of the case or the case number? Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Monterrey has many suits against them for civil rights violations. Saying "woman" v. County of Monterrey is asking to search for a needle in the haystack. I am afraid you need to give much more information.

Related Criminal Law Questions