How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3165
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you get expurgement or record sealed if found guilty of

Customer Question

Can you get expurgement or record sealed if found guilty of breaking a restaining order in fl
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. Now, for expungement/sealing purposes, the actual disposition (outcome) of a case is very important and very specific.

You mention in your question of being "found guilty" for violating the injunction. Do you happen to know if the "guilty" finding was through an adjudication withheld or other deferred prosecution program?