Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I am certain a neighbor or neighbors told the police im

Customer Question
involved in an illegal issue...
I am certain a neighbor or neighbors told the police im involved in an illegal issue. I am not, Iam a 56 yar old Black female Veteran. No criminal record or traffic tickets. A few cars have been observing my house totally black windows. When i go to confront them they takeoff. A policecar was pointing at my security camera. How can I tell if im under police survellance?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/8/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

With so many vehicles having tinted windows these days, there is no definitive way to make such a determination.
You say a police car, I am guessing that was a marked car, was pointing at your security camera. I am guessing you mean one of the officers in the car.

Is it possible a neighbor or your neighbors are concerned your camera is invading their privacy and have asked for the police to check and ensure it is installed properly so it is not pointing directly into someone's home?

ABSOUTELY NOT! I am a Military veteran dont drink or drug. If I say car i mean they were looking directly in my house. Camera ia across from parking lot

Thank you for the response. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site but we can continue here. I am in no way accusing you of anything. I am only curious as to why a police officer would be looking at your security camera and that is generally a good reason.

why ant you call me

Police should not be looking directly into your home. If that is happening you can file a complaint with the police agency.

I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site. I will opt out and perhaps another attorney here will call you and discuss your issues. Good Luck.

There is more tothis letters have been deleted i sent before help
Criminal Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please provide me with some more information so I can better assist you?

Criminal Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Griesch
Phone call session started
How can I tell if iam under police survellance? Iam certain without a doubt that there is a listening device on my property. CERTAIN! Variou's make's and model's of car's have sat in front of my house, sat at abandoned food store's with their bright light's on. Went outside my house one night to adjust volume on remote, wanted to see how loud tv sounded on outside. Not outside one minute police car pulls up has siren and light's on, I say may I help you and officer dosen't even lower window to say anything. Just drive's off.Tried to send you a email such as this and both times I try to send it a message page not found or you are not authorized to use this server. Hired Private Detective who suggested I have Time Warner put recorder's on camera's. Next day phone and camera's went out, no reason. Had to reset modem, rep at Time Warner said she would call back. Took so long so I called her back, and she asked me if I unplugged modem. I said no. She said someone did. I live alone I told her. Iam a 67year old Black female. United States Veteran, 78 to 82 no police or traffic record at all. Dont drug, drink, party or even date. The only single black female in my neighborhood, but have had horrendous problems from undercover bigoted people.Have a neighbor who has put out numerous lies the worse one was that I am a prostitute. Had so much trouble from men I almost got abducted. WMen are not enen allowed in my home. I keep a clean name. What is going on here Help?
The neighbor who put the rumour out about me being a prostiture used to have constant traffic at her house day and night. I don't know what she was doing but a neighbor I hired to work, said she was doing something with prescriptions (scrips) and pills.My friend who spoke to the young one's told them to stay away from over there. She was going to get busted soon. My friend is a very accurate psychic who was only trying to help them because of me. They must have warned her because you don't see any cars at all at her house. So what's happening to be leads me to believe she think's I did something so she told the cop's I'm doing these crimes.Possibly the young one's did cause they are having beef's with the police. It hurt's I have done everything to help these people from rent, food, vacations, even giving a mother my last to bring her son home before he deploy's to Afignistan. It hurt's PLEASE HELP!

It sounds like you may be under surveillance.

Have you tried going to the police department to file a complaint against them?

Ely, Counselor at Law