Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son had his court appearance continued to Jan 14th of next
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son had his court appearance continued to Jan 14th of next year for spice possession. He was given a citation in Wilmington North Carolina and was not arrested. He will be leaving the Marine Corp s… read more
If we had a attorney come to court for a special appearance.
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
If we had a attorney come to court for a special appearance. and now we can't come up with the rest of the money to pay him what should we do/ can we get another public defender?… read more
what is the punishment for possesion of brass knuckles a court
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
what is the punishment for possesion of brass knuckles? a court appearance is coming up in 2weeks, i would like to be prepared for the punishment...is jail time the only option? there was a call to ou… read more
My cases have been expunged but are still on the court listings online 17 here later. They
Chris The Lawyer
Chris The Lawyer, Barrister
My cases have been expunged but are still on the court listings online 17 here later. They come up when my name is XXXXX XXXXX there any way I can have them removed. They are on the San Diego Superior… read more
i have been summoned to appear in court on theft of property
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
i have been summoned to appear in court on theft of property 3rd,for stealing a bottle of orange juice. I have bipolar disorder and was experiencing a episode at the time because of my medication issu… read more
I have a question about a misdemeanor charge. Domestic
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Domestic Battery, Misdemeanor have a 3rd court date coming up in July. … read more
On Aug 6th I was sited for 3rd Degree Criminal Trespass. I
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
On Aug 6th I was sited for 3rd Degree Criminal Trespass. I appeared at my first court appearance on the summons on Sept. 29th and the Asst. DA had no file for my case. I had all the reports, deputy, p… read more
I have a misdemeanor summons and complaint and am supposed
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a misdemeanor summons and complaint and am supposed to show up in New Haven court tomorrow but have to present for work in Booston tomorrow - can I get delay? … read more
I had court didn't show up my plea was signed had to return
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
OK I had court didn't show up my plea was signed had to return to court for my sentence for 60 days on a 3rd degree felony now my plea deal was beenced … read more
I have my first appearance court hearing coming up next week.
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have my first appearance court hearing coming up next week. I was arrested for a Class 2 misdemeanor shoplifting. In the evidence, they stressed how cough syrup was stolen in order to be used as dru… read more
I have a case coming up retail fraud 3rd degree. I don't
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a case coming up retail fraud 3rd degree. I don't know what to do.I had a recent heart attack and will begin cardic rehab soon any advice … read more
I have a summons to appear in court locacated on 346 Broadway
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a summons to appear in court locacated on 346 Broadway NY,NY on the 25th of Jan. 2010. The infingment was for cycling on the footpath. As I will be out of the country(US) at this time as I am p… read more
My son is in Tarrant County, Texas correctional facility for
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My son is in Tarrant County, Texas correctional facility for not showing up for a May 3rd court date. He HAD an attorney when he was charged with a DWI in December 2016. His attorney is still on recoe… read more
I have a court date coming up for petty theft and have two
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
I have a court date coming up for petty theft and have two priors do u think the judge will put me in jail… read more
I had the question about the 3rd party being brought to my
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I had the question about the 3rd party being brought to my property. The actual vehicle is in my name. It was thought that a stolen motor had been put into the vehicle, but it has the original motor i… read more
I have already been arrested and bonded out but they said i
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I have already been arrested and bonded out but they said i would have to come back to court on a later date… read more
I live in Amarillo Texas and I received a DUI in Washington
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I live in Amarillo Texas and I received a DUI in Washington County Oregon. I have to go back to appear in court on October 7th and can not make it! What will happen if I do not go!… read more
I had a no appearance arraignment on November 3rd now I have
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I had a no appearance arraignment on November 3rd now I have another arraignment on November 17th is that normal… read more