Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
A friend has been accused of stealing money from his former
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
A friend has been accused of stealing money from his former employer (walgreens). He was using greendot cards by loading money on them. The secret service investigated and found he took $40000.00 over… read more
Good Morning My Slum Landlord is accusing me of stealing his
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Good Morning My Slum Landlord is accusing me of stealing his washer and dryer after I have moved out and reported it to the police. They are claiming they will file it with the DA. I in not way did th… read more
My former employee I worked accusing me of stealing
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
My former employee I worked for is accusing me of stealing money from her. She said she has proof that I made transactions through moneygram to my account, which is true and I dI'd pay for. To summari… read more
My business partner son has been terrorizing our business for
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
My business partner son has been terrorizing our business for years stealing medications, stealing and using his mother's corporate credit bank card, writing bad checks against the business, breaking … read more
I was accused of stealing 300 dollars at my former employer,
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was accused of stealing 300 dollars at my former employer, was questioned by the company's internal investigators, was terminated because I stated I get the money back, but never said I took it. 6 m… read more
My son is being accused of stealing a school sax and selling
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My son is being accused of stealing a school sax and selling it by one of his former classmates. Long story short, we borrowed 2 of the school saxophones for his senior pictures in March 2010. We retu… read more
NY State-I got a call from a NYC police detective stating that
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
NY State-I got a call from a NYC police detective stating that my former employer accused me of stealing the company's laptop. He never said that I was charged or is under arrest and that I can either… read more
My friend was accused of stealing from s employer. He used
Ely, Counselor at Law
My friend was accused of stealing from his employer. He used gift cards that were reward cards from one of his company's vendors. There is no policy, currently, that addresses vendor rewards. He wants… read more
My employer is accusing me of stealing from his retail business.
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My employer is accusing me of stealing from his retail business. He claims to have video tapes from the security cameras that show me taking money. He has also accused me for taking merchandise. He is… read more
I have been accused by my ex of stealing his identity and taking
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I have been accused by my ex of stealing his identity and taking a loan out. He gave me full consent and has also received the monies in another account by me. I used to handle his finances and help h… read more
Hi My niece (17 years old) was accused of stealing a cell phone
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hi My niece (17 years old) was accused of stealing a cell phone at a yoga school. They told her they have a video surveillance tape that shows her stealing. They said if she doesn't return the phone t… read more
My ex-boyfriend is accusing me of stealing his passport. He
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My ex-boyfriend is accusing me of stealing his passport. He has threatened to contact the police, but I did not steal his passport. He has emailed me and text me telling me that I have it, but I only … read more
My former employer accused me of stealing 650.00 dollars.
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
My former employer accused me of stealing 650.00 dollars. I had been charged with this offense in 1999, and being scared, even though I did not do it, I gave 650.00 to this employer, asking that when … read more
I was just recently arrested for a felony 4 in colorado. Im
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was just recently arrested for a felony 4 in colorado. I'm accused of stealing 3000 from my former employer over the course of a year in a half. This is my first offense I'd like to know if i'm look… read more
I am being accused of stealing a $900 deposit from a former
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I am being accused of stealing a $900 deposit from a former employer. I did not do this and have cooperated as fully as I can. They have asked me to take a polygraph and I consented however when we be… read more
My former boss of 5 years, accused me of stealing in excess
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My former boss of 5 years, accused me of stealing in excess of 10,000 during the last 7 weeks of employment. I was a manager for the concept. I have since learned they had a turnover in upper, corpora… read more
Hello, my son who is 17 has been falsely accused of stealing
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello, my son who is 17 has been falsely accused of stealing money from another students lunch box/bag. There were no eye witnesses and my son was sitting on the other side of the room. He has been gi… read more
A friend of mine has falsely accused me of stealing her dog
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
A friend of mine has falsely accused me of stealing her dog 4yrs ago. She has left very harassing voicemails and texts bullying me into confessing. I did not steal her dog period. She claims the cops … read more