Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Criminal Defense Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
A woman told me she was going to the police if I didn't pay
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
A woman told me she was going to the police if I didn't pay her 100 dollars. She said she had text messages from another woman claming I wanted to cum on her now she wants to turn me in for soliciting… read more
Loren, criminal lawyer
My boyfriend was constantly messaging and talking about a
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
my boyfriend was constantly messaging and talking about a girl. I finally messaged her asking who she is and how does she know him and informed her i am his girlfriend and we live together. She said s… read more
I told a girl I would upload a video of us having if she
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I told a girl I would upload a video of us having sex if she didn't come over to talk to me/possibly sleep with me. I got detained and my laptop and phone got confiscated from the police because she c… read more
I told a girl she spoils her daughter to much. It was a heated
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I told a girl she spoils her daughter to much. It was a heated argument but I never threatened her or called her any names other than a bad mom. I also apologized many times over. Well now she is tell… read more
a girl messages me online. meets me, is seducing (but im
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
a girl messages me online. meets me, is seducing (but i'm currently willing) and forms a "relationship" with me. she then does everything she can while she's with me to make me uncomfortable until i g… read more
my mom babysits and was just told by a little girls (4yr)
Counselor
Counselor, Doctoral Degree
my mom babysits and was just told by a little girl's (4yr) mom that her daughter told her that my dad(81yrs) had offered her a popsicle if she let him touch her, so her mom told my mom that she filed … read more
A GIRL WAS ASKED BY A GUY SHE WENT OUT WITH IF SHE WOULD
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
A GIRL WAS ASKED BY A GUY SHE WENT OUT WITH IF SHE WOULD LOAN HIM SOME MONEY. THEN HE TOLD HER HE WAS GOING TO BUY SOME POT WITH IT, JUST BEFORE SHE GAVE IT TO HIM. SHE DECIDED AFTER SHE GAVE HIM THE … read more
My roommate hack into my iPhone and read all my messages.
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
My roommate hack into my iPhone and read all my messages. She also tried to hack into my Instagram. I know this because she admitted it by confronting me about a message between my mother and I. My pr… read more
My daughter is getting messages from this girl that lives in
Ray, Lawyer
my daughter is getting messages from this girl that lives in South Carolina saying she will come to Ohio where we live and kill her and she is also telling her to commit suicide what can I do? … read more
Friended a girl on the app "mocospace" profile said that she
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Friended a girl on the app "mocospace" profile said that she was 27. Few days later she messages me asking to text her and when she is free she will reply! I'm in california the number she gave me is … read more
I'm meeting with a girl who offers body rub. Is that legal
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I'm meeting with a girl who offers body rub. Is that legal in Florida? … read more
My friend received a message from a girl online who is 16
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My friend received a message from a girl online who is 16 years old … read more
my girl friend was fired from her job, she was acused of stealing
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
my girl friend was fired from her job, she was acused of stealing from the register, she denied it, she was served with a warrent even thou there was a girl fired before and after that admitted to ste… read more
In a lengthy text message from a family friend who is going
Loren, criminal lawyer
In a lengthy text message from a family friend who is going through an ugly divorce, I was told, "You are in violation of a restraining order...." (I am not aware of any such order as I personally hav… read more
I did something stupid and I'm very concerned. I was on an
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi I did something stupid and I'm very concerned. I was on an open site of snapchat usernames. I messaged one of the girls from the 18-20 section. She told me her age was 18 via snapchat. I sent a pic… read more
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Loren, criminal lawyer