Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Got a ticket for selling tobacco to a minor in Texas, Im an
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
Got a ticket for selling tobacco to a minor in Texas, I'm an international student and the ticket says it's a class 3 misdemeanor, Ticket issued by county sheriff. What should I do now? How do I proce… read more
I my name is sal , Got a ticket tobacco to a minor in
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Got a ticket for selling tobacco to a minor in illinois, I'm an international student … read more
My son got a ticket for minor in possession. This is his first
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My son got a ticket for minor in possession. This is his first offense, he is 20 yrs old and has a full time job. How should he plea? What are his choices? Thank you… read more
My son got a minor in possession of alcohol ticket while camping
LawTalk, Lawyer
My son got a minor in possession of alcohol ticket while camping in sonoma county. They offered the diversion program but we live in Sacramento so he couldn't attend so we declined. I was told that we… read more
i got minor driving infraction ticket and a possession of marijuana
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i got minor driving infraction ticket and a possession of marijuana both are fist time offenses i was wondering what my legal options are… read more
My son got a traffic ticket in Sacramento California for the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son got a traffic ticket in Sacramento California for the following: -speeding (78 in 65) -possession of minor amount of pot -tinted windows (we believe tint is legal, stock on Cadillac) -using my … read more
Got a beach ticket Walton county Florida. Minor in possession
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Got a beach ticket Walton county Florida. Minor in possession of unopened can of beer. Should I just pay ticket or can I do community service or something without going to court. I am a student in Ala… read more
on informal probation got a ticket for minor possessi&#
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
on informal probation got a ticket for minor possession of alchohol what would be the punishment… read more
Are there any loopholes for a Minor in possession ticket for
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Are there any loopholes for a Minor in possession ticket for a 16 year old in the state of Missouri. She was not in a vehicle, and was refused the opportunity for a BAC test?… read more
My son got 2 tickets at the same time. One was for breaking
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
My son got 2 tickets at the same time. One was for breaking curfew and the other was possession of drug paraphernalia. We live in Austin, TX. He has his court date set. Should we take a lawyer to the … read more
i got a Minor in possession of alcohol ticket and i have to
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
i got a Minor in possession of alcohol ticket and i have to go to traffic court the ticket says its an infraction, what is the punishment for this?… read more
I got a ticket in South Carolina in 1998 for Minor in Possession
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
I got a ticket in South Carolina in 1998 for Minor in Possession of Beer. When I went to court the ticket was written incorrectly (the violation section number did not match the written violation). No… read more
My son is 17 and he got a ticket (violation) for possession
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son is 17 and he got a ticket (violation) for possession of under 25 grams of pot found in the back of his car. The cop pulled him over for an expired inspection and asked him if there was pot in t… read more
My son got a ticket for possession of l oz of marijuana, a
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My son got a ticket for possession of l oz of marijuana, a petty offense in Co. Will he need to go to court and does a petty offense stay on your record?… read more
My son got a ticket for possession of Marijuana less than 20
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son got a ticket for possession of Marijuana less than 20 grams in Florida, what are the consequences if he is found guilty. I see on some websites that 20 grams is a breaking point, either it's le… read more
My 17y/o son got a minor in consumption ticket last night,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My 17y/o son got a minor in consumption ticket last night, due to appear in court May 27th in Parke county. He is on probation in Putnam County for possession of marijuana, is it up to me to notify hi… read more
My daughter was arrested for minor possession of tobacco the
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
My daughter was arrested for minor possession of tobacco the other night. She received a summons to appear in court on Jan 4, 2010. I assume the officer meant 2011. Is that a ticket? Does she need a l… read more
My son was charged with minor in possession of alcohol in a
Nate, Lawyer
My son was charged with minor in possession of alcohol in a car a year ago. He has yet to complete his sentence which includes traffic school. And now he is out of the country studying abroad and out … read more