Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son was charged with grand larceny in Virginia for taking
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My son was charged with grand larceny in Virginia for taking a small clutch at a bar. He thought it belonged to one of the girls he was with during the night who had left. He was extremely drunk and h… read more
in 2005 i was charged with grand larceny for over collecting
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
in 2005 i was charged with grand larceny for over collecting unemployment , can i have this sealed or expunged ? i live in New York.… read more
Can the person charged for Grand Larceny ( he attempted to
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Can the person charged for Grand Larceny ( he attempted to steal my ipad on the train) be required to pay medical restitution? When this person attempted to steal my ipad i ran to him and at the same … read more
My 16 year old son was just charged with grand larceny because
Zoey_ JD
My 16 year old son was just charged with grand larceny because he stole an iPhone 6 but this is his first offense, what can I do to help him? Can I offer to pay for the victims phone to make this all … read more
My son has been charged with grand larceny. His friend admits
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My son has been charged with grand larceny. His friend admits and will say in court he is fully responsible and my son had no knowledge of him stealing the golf club. He has been offered a plea of no … read more
My son was charged with grand larceny/auto/felony in Las Vegas
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
My son was charged with grand larceny/auto/felony in Las Vegas and he is not 16 until next week. Is it possible for me to navigate the system as a parent? The intake officer said she is recommending p… read more
My ex is having me charged for grand larceny by trick, he gave
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My ex is having me charged for grand larceny by trick, he gave me money then 1099 me for it and now that we broke up he is saying I lied to him for money and has pressed charges out of spite??? Is thi… read more
my son in law was charged by the state of va with robbery,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my son in law was charged by the state of va with robbery, grand larceny and abduction based on the testimony of another person who was already a convicted felon. the othe person told that police that… read more
hi my friend was arrested on tuesday for grand larceny . but
OrlandoLawyer
OrlandoLawyer, Doctoral Degree
hi my friend was arrested on tuesday for grand larceny . but he paid off the the store he stole from . they said they werent going to press charges .and the state of fl still charge him with grand lar… read more
my girlfriend was arrested yesterday on a grand larceny charge
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
my girlfriend was arrested yesterday on a grand larceny charge from hammond La. and is sitting in harrison county Ms.jail waiting to go to court monday to allow hammond La. to take her to La. so she c… read more
My daughter was charged with grand larceny of about 2000
Zoey_ JD
My daughter was charged with grand larceny of about 2000 dollars but she holds a green card, this is her first time offense but she didn't actually take the items out of the target store, she just pac… read more
My son was has to go to court for a charge that i was told
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My son was has to go to court for a charge that i was told was grand larceny. THis is his first offense and he is 16 years of age. What will they do when he goes to court. And if he was stealing which… read more
I have an grand larceny charge is that a bad felony,. I was
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have an grand larceny charge is that a bad felony … read more
My son was charged with Grand larceny and given 8 to 19
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
My son was charged with Grand larceny and given 8 to 19 months in jail no prior felonies he does have a few misdemeanors, he had 2 jobs and was enrolled in school during his sentence, my son was ridin… read more
I was convicted of a felony almost 30 years ago in the State
Christy
Christy, Attorney
I was convicted of a felony almost 30 years ago in the State of Oklahoma. (Grand Larceny). I stole over $500 worth of clothes from a department store. Since, I have had no arrests or legal problems. I… read more
I live in Mississippi and have a felony charge of grand
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I live in Mississippi and have a felony charge of grand larceny(felony shoplifting). Can my charge be expunged? People in MS say they don't like to expunge a grand larceny charge, why not? It is a fel… read more
My son was arrested for petty larceny but not charged. He
Sam, Attorney
My son was arrested for petty larceny but not charged. He is now applying for jobs that ask if he has ever been convicted of a crime. What is the answer?… read more
My son is in Jail in Virginia. He has a previous grand larceny
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My son is in Jail in Virginia. He has a previous grand larceny form a year 1/2 ago. He has been charged with two counts of GL, burlary tools, possesion of a non violent firearm. He is on probation and… read more