Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my husbnd and i got into an altercation last night and ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
my husbnd and i got into an altercation last night and it turned physical. he began pushing me and attempted to choke me. at one point i grabbed his genitals area to refrain him from further hurting m… read more
My husband and i got into an altercation where he ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My husband and i got into an altercation where he shoved a baby bottle into my mouth and i scratched him to get the bottle out. He is a marine. I went on the base and told his commanding officers. The… read more
Me and my ex bf recently got into a altercation in which I
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Hi, me and my ex bf recently got into a altercation in which I was the initial aggressor. I have a lot of mental health issues and there waa … read more
My fiance got into an altercation at a stop light where two
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My fiance got into an altercation at a stop light where two boys got out there car after blocking him in and tried to fight him, two clerks that were at work that night saw what happened and there was… read more
My boyfriend and I recently got into an altercation while he
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My boyfriend and I recently got into an altercation while he had been drinking and I ended up calling the cops. He spent the night in jail and now has a no contact order with me until his court date. … read more
My ex choked me and I almost past out. He was arrested for
InformationForYou
InformationForYou, JD (law degree)
My ex choked me and I almost past out. He was arrested for 3rd degree assault. He works for the city and is very, very good friends with the assistant district attorney, so they, after two months, dec… read more
Today my ex and I got into a fight he choked me and left marks
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
Today my ex and I got into a fight he choked me and left marks nothing has been filed yet and I don't want him to go to jail he has never done this before and we have kids together I don't want to.pre… read more
My new BF and I got into an argument. He was intoxicated and
INFOLAWYER, Partner
My new BF and I got into an argument. He was intoxicated and tried to choke me. Ive been abused before, so it freaked me out . I picked up a glass and hit him over the head. There was a large amount o… read more
my husband beat me,choked me,and tried to rape me with an object
Ellen, Attorney
my husband beat me,choked me,and tried to rape me with an object he's in jail for that and i'm fileing for divorce will i be granted coustody of my children he also is illegally here in this country… read more
My husband recently got into a altercation. He walked across
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
My husband recently got into a altercation. He walked across the parking lot to talk to someone who lost their temper and hit him first. Is my husband at fault for crossing the parking lot to talk to … read more
my roomate fired a rifle at my face and missed, then he tried
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
my roomate fired a rifle at my face and missed, then he tried to choke me, than he tried to find a 2nd gun hidden to use on my son, who disarmed him. what will happen now?… read more
My kids father and I got into an altercation early Feb of
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My kids father and I got into an altercation early Feb of this year. During the altercation, he pushed me into a wall creating a big hole in my apartment wall and hid my cell phone so that I couldn't … read more
Me and my ex boyfriend got into an altercation a few days ago,
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
Me and my ex boyfriend got into an altercation a few days ago, he hit, and he took my phone, I call the police because I was upset and scared, they took me to the comissioners office and told me i was… read more
I recently got involved with someone and we plan to have
Zoey_ JD
I recently got involved with someone and we plan to have future together but he was arrested and I was unaware he was a parolee with a strike would it help any to let his public defender know he now h… read more
I recently got a motorcycle my ex boyfriend and I purchased
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I recently got a motorcycle my ex boyfriend and I purchased together in my name only, he is no longer on anything. The county in which he lives in is refusing to help get it back. The county in which … read more
On 1/3/16, my ex-boyfriend and I got into an altercation
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
On 1/3/16, my ex-boyfriend and I got into an altercation that resulted in minor bruising on both parties and the arrest of both parties. On 1/5/16, I plead not guilty to the charge. Had I plead guilty… read more
My son had an altercation with his ex-girfriend where he went
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My son had an altercation with his ex-girfriend where he went to her house ( where he had been staying over night with the permission of her mother) to pickup his belongings and some jewelery that he … read more
WHAT DO I SAY WHEN I DONT WANT TO TESTIFY AGANIST MY FIANCE
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
my fiance'' and i got into an altercation that didnt involve the police once. that altercation left me with burises. about 2wks later we had another one which this time landed me in the e.r. the staff… read more