Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My boyfriend was taken to jail last night after he had an accident
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My boyfriend was taken to jail last night after he had an accident while driving home after a night out. No one was hurt and no other car was involved. His BAC was 2.0. It is his first offense. It hap… read more
My boyfriend and I got into an argument last night. Hes in
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My boyfriend and I got into an argument last night. He's in parole and I ended up tell him about what went down last night because my boyfriend hit me. He got arrested and now his parole wants me to w… read more
I went looking for my fiancé last night and he was at a girls
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I went looking for my fiancé last night and he was at a girls house so I blocked the driveway so they couldn't get out. He got out and I ran into the back of his car and text the girl to butt out. My … read more
My boyfriend was pulled over for dui last night. Hes an identical
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My boyfriend was pulled over for dui last night. He's an identical twin and gave the officer his ID BECAUSE HE'S AN IDIOT Anyway, the officer did not administer any field sobriety test because the inc… read more
My boyfriend and I were pulled over last night. My boyfriend
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My boyfriend and I were pulled over last night. My boyfriend was driving. He pulled us over cause he said our tints were too dark. He than asked us where we were going, where we had been, do we have p… read more
My daughter's boyfriend was arrested at a concert last night
Zoey_ JD
My daughter's boyfriend was arrested at a concert last night in Indianapolis. He's at processing. Charges are public intoxication & resisting law enforcement. He's 23 with no record. My daughter is th… read more
My boyfriend was arrested last night degree assault
Zoey_ JD
My boyfriend was arrested last night for fourth degree assault resulting in injury. I repeatedly told the police that he didn't do anything, but the police arrested him anyway due to my busted lip and… read more
My boyfriend was arrested last night for having unregistered
Sam, Attorney
My boyfriend was arrested last night for having unregistered hunting guns. The police originally came to the apartment because someone called because of noise- we had been yelling and slamming doors- … read more
my boyfriend was arrested last night for a domestic violence
P. Simmons, Lawyer
my boyfriend was arrested last night for a domestic violence charge, his court appointment is tomorrow morning, my questions is if you recommend a public defender, he never touched me, we were fightin… read more
My boyfriends car was keyed last night and it was not a little
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My boyfriends car was keyed last night and it was not a little scratch. whoever did this did it intentionally because there are 10 deep scratches over the hood and 5 going all the way around the car (… read more
my boyfriend and i have been living together for four years
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
my boyfriend and i have been living together for four years with no problems.On saturday night he had been drinking and we got into a verbal fight.Because he had been drinking i asked him to leave he … read more
My ex boyfriend came to my house last Thursday last at night.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My ex boyfriend came to my house last Thursday late at night. He was drunk and while he was driving, I texted him to turn around, it is not a good idea. He still showed up at my house. I did not have … read more
My boyfriend was arrested yesterday with domestic violence,
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Hi my boyfriend was arrested yesterday with domestic violence … read more
My husband received a second DUI last night. He had the highest
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
My husband received a second DUI last night. He had the highest BAC for his first offense, and hasn't attended the first class for the ARD or the actual hearing. The first and second DUIs are in diffe… read more
I was a victim of family violence last night, my boyfriend
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was a victim of family violence last night, my boyfriend and i were in the car. he was drunk driving. police stopped us for speeding. he did not notice my boyfriend is drunk and let us leave. few mi… read more
I told my ex-boyfriend not to contact me anymore. Last night
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I told my ex-boyfriend not to contact me anymore. Last night he called twice. Once I did not pick up and once I did pick up. When I picked up he hung up on me. Is that criminal harassment? Can I get a… read more
Night before last my son was caught looking in a window. He
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Night before last my son was caught looking in a window. He saw no one but was caught by someone outside. He went the next morning to apologize. At 2:00 pm that afternoon the cops came and arrested hi… read more
I learned last night that my boyfriend was drugged and raped
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I learned last night that my boyfriend was drugged and raped by three guys about a year and half ago, and he contracted HIV from this rape. Is there a statute of limitations for rape in NYC? Should he… read more