Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My boyfriend was arrested for domestic violence. He never actually
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My boyfriend was arrested for domestic violence. He never actually physically hit me or put his hands on me. He was drinking and breaking things in our home. He has been bonded out and has a no contac… read more
My husband is currently on nys parole and he got a new
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
my husband is currently on nys parole and he got a new aprole officer who insisted there is domestic violence in our relationship and after we got married he issued a no contact order on us and i have… read more
My husband is in a halfway house in pa and ny parole says he
Zoey_ JD
My husband is in a halfway house in pa and ny parole says he can't come home cause he has past domestic violence and we don't know of anything. All he wants and me would like to be home what can we do… read more
1-I WAS CONVICTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, A CRIME WHICH I
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
1-I WAS CONVICTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, A CRIME WHICH I NEVER DID. … read more
nys parole issued a no contact order on my husband and i 
Sam, Attorney
nys parole issued a no contact order on my husband and i only 4 days after our marriage insisting domestic violence but no reports of domestic violence were reported right prior to the no contact orde… read more
im a victim of domestic violence and mother of two babies.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
i'm a victim of domestic violence and mother of two babies. My husband was abusing and hitting me even when i was pregnant. Last August we had an argument because he wouldn't pay the daycare while he … read more
I was recently arrested in a domestic violence case. I made
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I was recently arrested in a domestic violence case. I made the call due to an injury from my boyfriend hitting me in the nose with a crushed beer can which caused a cut on the bridge of my nose. When… read more
My husband was arrested for domestic violence he never hit ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
My husband was arrested for domestic violence he never hit me but his neice(older) did. We were all so filthy drunk. I dont even remember to talkin to the police the next morning . What can i do?… read more
My husband got arrested for domestic violence (which i never
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My husband got arrested for domestic violence (which i never wanted to happen...it was just a big mishap) tonight and he is on probation for something he did almost 5 yrs ago which had nothing to do w… read more
I have a son who is Rockview SCI. He got paroled and then got
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I have a son who is Rockview SCI. He got paroled and then got violated for Domestic Violence. He was in my home and grabbed his son by the arm. I have raised his son all his life. He is 11 years old n… read more
I had my son arrested for domestic violence. He has a history
Zoey_ JD
I had my son arrested for domestic violence. He has a history of domestic violence arrrests. He got mad at me and had me arrested over a month later for domestic violence harrassment involving his son… read more
We had an miss communication and he tried to hit me i called
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
We had an miss communication and he tried to hit me i called to police they putted the domestic violence and restraint orders on him but i want to give him second chance it happened at 21 night and he… read more
My fiance was arrested for domestic violence. We were fighting
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My fiance was arrested for domestic violence. We were fighting in the parking lot and he slapped me - not hard, but enough to turn my ear red. The police were called (we were loud), and he was taken i… read more
What is the punishment for Domestic Assault violence (simple),
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What is the punishment for Domestic Assault violence (simple), which I didn't hit any one, it was an argument with my sisters, my youngest sister hit me first, then my other sister called the law and … read more
My husband is on parole with two strikes; he was arrested for
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
My husband is on parole with two strikes; he was arrested for domestic violence/battery; the D.A. did not move 4ward in the 72 hours, but he currently has a parole hold. From what we know my phone dia… read more
My husband was accused(not me) of commiting domestic violence
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
My husband was accused(not me) of commiting domestic violence with intencional injury,he went to court,but last day of sentence he didn't show up. Know where married,hes not legal in this country so h… read more
I have a question about bond violation, my fiance had a
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
my fiance had a domestic violence charge, he was on probation, while on probation he was charged with 1st degree assault ... while on mcr release on a surety bond, he failed a drug screen. We have paid his lawyer 7500 dollars and he has been in jail for 35 days … read more
We are unsure of anything regarding my brothers parole or
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
We are unsure of anything regarding my brother's parole or probation, I'm never sure which is the accurate term, but I'm very frustrated with his Parole Officer who forces him to set up meetings, atte… read more