Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My girlfriend was choked the other night and when I was on

Customer Question

Customer: my girlfriend was choked the other night and when I was on the phone with 911 I told her to scratch her neck because I was afraid the attacker would get away with it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

What is it you need to know? What information can I provide for you? What is the question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my girlfriend was choked the other night and when I was on the phone with 911 I told her to scratch her neck because I was afraid the attacker would get away with it... am I going to be in trouble the attacker did admit to the battery
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
r u there
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Yes.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

So you are saying the attacker did not scratch her and you made her do it herself? And she told the police the attacker left the marks?

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Have the police found out that she made that up?