How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3162
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been employed by a non profit agency that works w/

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****- I have been employed by a non profit agency that works w/ the disabled population for 11 years. I have had 3 background checks during this time. I recently had another and failed due to arrests from 30 and 40 years ago. When I started working the checks were done by APD and they recently changed to Ahcha or Medicaid.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I no longer have a state provider number due to arrests from 30 and 40 years ago. Is there not a limitation on years allowed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: This is in the state of fl. and yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for requesting me. What is the question you wish to ask/