How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 31729
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question. I have been separated from my husband. I

Customer Question

I have a question. I have been separated from my husband for years. I just found out from a bank how they can do a loan mod without my signature. He forged my name and got it motorized as well. I believe it is his sister with a fake id of me. I have two kids still at home but don't know what to do. I called up the mortgage co. that has our rental property and asked them questions. What do I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Forgery is a crime and he could be criminally charged (here's a link to the law: and you could also file civil claims against him for the intentional fraudulent acts.

Related Criminal Law Questions