Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

, what if you know someone who forge a check that was

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what if you know someone who forge a check that was given to them by a friend for 200
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

Good evening:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to answer your legal question. Now, let me ask, what is your exact question? Please provide as much detail as you can so I can better assist you today.