Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My former employed forged a document that they used to

Customer Question

Customer: My former employed forged a document that they used to discharge me with can i file chargers of forgery against them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was discharged for alleged dishonesty..i was told they had a previous discipline that was a final that any other incident would result in termination. i said i know nothing about it and didnt sign anything like that..it was produced with a clear forged signature of mine it doesnt look anything like my siganture
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long shouldnt you be able to answer this
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me
1. What state did this happen in?
2. Were you a member of a union?