Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Ms. Zoey, before I begin my questions, I would like to know

Customer Question
Hello Ms. Zoey, before I...
Hello Ms. Zoey, before I begin my questions, I would like to know if our conversation will be shown in public because I would like to have it confidential.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/5/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello there --

-

Once a session is finished and rated by the customer, you then own the question and you can ask this website to block the conversation from public view. However, the few minutes that we are discussing the matter will be public until we are done.

-

MARY

If you want to go ahead and ask your questions I am online for a while so we can see if this can all be done in a few minutes and then closed immediately afterward.

-

MARY

Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

Hello, and thank you for requestiing me.

I already turned off my computer for the night when your post came through for me. Another expert seems to have replied despite the fact that you asked for me. I am here now, however, and will be able to assist you again when you reply.

As Mary has told you, these questions are not private. If you'd rather communicate via email to keep this off of the web, we can do that for a small additional fee. Then nothing would need to appear on the internet. I have sent you the information about that. If you are interested, you can agree to that service and I'll send you my email contact. If you're not, we can continue on this question thread and have it locked for privacy after it's all done.

Hello there -

-

I seem to be having some type of computer issue this AM and so I am going to opt out of this question and refer you back to Zoey because she did come online before you responded a second time and is now available to answer your questions. Best of Luck.

-

MARY

Legalease
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer