Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can you search Ok driving records since 1989-2007 valid

Customer Question

Can you search Ok driving records since 1989-2007 for a valid drivers license ? I believe my husband who has one eye is driving on a fake DL, he is in AZ now and I know his DL was obtained by false eye test.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. We do not have legal access to the information you are asking for.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like.