Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a case that went cold. I have a boss that I believe

Customer Question

I have a case that went cold. I have a boss that I believe is not from the same country as I. Why I say this is I don't believe he took the steps to become a citizen. We were in a secret sexual relationship. He tried to take possession of me and I believe
it was for me to not have a relationship in the open not a secret. We had an argument and fought. He slapped me around and ended up , like on the world wide wrestling show, he had me climb up to get in the front pack position then he used me as his cushion
in the throw down. He then stood up and gave the chest elbow between my breasts. I didn't let my head bang on the ground so I didn't receive a concussion. I could barely feel to cold floor on my spine which felt great. He then helped brace my feet and pulled
me up. Surprised I could stand, he said he had to go and for me to get to work. I still work for the guy yet I'm still numb and do fear him at times which hadn't been there before this time. I do my job to the best that my ability allows. He is from Bombay
and I'm Caucason.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Did you report this matter to the police? How long ago did this assault happen? What is the question that you want to ask about this incident?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Put it this way, It wouldn't be a cold case the police didn't respond.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, but you described an incident, but that's all. If you expect a response, you have to give me more information than this.

What did you want to ask about this? How long ago did this happen? What did the police do when they showed up? Why is it a cold case considering they know who and where this person is?