Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

How can I contest a trespassing complaint filed by a

Customer Question
step-father using a power of...
How can I contest a trespassing complaint filed by a step-father using a power of attorney in North Carolina?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/23/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me more about the situation?

1) Who is filing a trespassing complaint? Or rather, who is the step-father filing on behalf of?

2) Is this being handled civilly, or, is this a criminal complaint?

3) What happened to cause this to be filed?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law