Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

21 November 2015 04:16 thank you so much that. someone I

Customer Question

21 November 2015 04:16 thank you so much for answering that. someone I know has such a long laundry list of criminal charges (mostly felonies, not misdemeanors) in various counties in MD - mostly home improvement without a license, theft, failure to perform
contract, a few second degree assaults, some forgery and bad checks etc... he just completed three months in frederick county jail but was facing several felony charges - went to circuit court in baltimore and I helped him to pay off the plaintiff through
an agreement, case was closed. the guy is just in so much legal trouble. i see through public records that he is on probation in silver spring and baltimore and now there is a new summons in montgomery county for a felony. trial date is set so i suppose he
has not been arrested and is free until trial date. I am a physician, not an attorney so this is all Greek to me.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
look at this...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please advise how i might assist him...

Unfortunately I can't give advice. I can answer questions, but open ended advice is legal counsel (which we're prohibited from doing). I would suggest getting an attorney for him to assist him in the matter, especially if his probation officer is going to recommend revocation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok : )

Again, I wish you and your friend the best of luck on this matter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I don't know about friend exactly but someone I know who has had a tough lufe

Understood. You're welcome, and again, good luck to you!