How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I plead out to marketing unregistered securities and money

Customer Question

I plead out to marketing unregistered securities and money laundering. I was sentenced to 41 months of which I served 24 months in a Federal Prison Camp, 6 months in a halfway house and 3 years of probation. I completed the probation 4 years ago. I am 72 with no prior and a clean record since I was released from the camp. My question is can I now own a gun. I live in Texas.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Unfortunately, you cannot legally own a firearm until you get a Pardon.

You can read more on how to accomplish that at this LINK