Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Zooey it was her Dads lawyer Bill S. and dad and her new

Customer Question
boyfriend who did all of...

boyfriend who did all of this calling making up lies about me. Calling cps and homeland etc.Do I sue all of them two of them are lawyers? one government Lobbist used his connection to get people to help with her lies.I want a gag order and sue for intentional affliction of emotional distress. But they all conspired to frame me and put me in prison for life all on lies. Fyi she lied about every boyfriend she had me in 04 her dad hide behind her mental illness filed false protection order.Then we broke up then she accused her x of raping her etc then we got back together now we broke up they all got together accused me of this bullshit.. I want to get the two lawyer disbarred or hold them responsible how do I sue that. Can I sue and put on everything that not nailed down
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

Sorry for the delay. I was not at the computer.

Anyone can report a crime, and lawyers are not guilty of crimes because their clients are. However, if you can prove that when they called CPS and homeland security that they knew she was lying and that they all conspired together to tell a deliberate lie about you to the authorities, then you would be able to bring suit against all of them.

A suit would not disbar the lawyers. You would have to file a grievance against the lawyers with their bar association and report that they be disbarred for the fraud that they committed and for their unethical conduct. If they are licensed to practice in Ohio, this link will give you information about how to report it. They would investigate and if your allegations prove to be correct, they will sanction the lawyers. That sanction could be anything from a formal warning on through a temporary suspension of their law license or permanent disbarrment.

Would a notorized letter from her to the bar be enough to prove that could I go take out a warrant against them on some grounds

The link I have you will tell you what you have to do. Just write a regular letter to the Grievance committee and attach copies of anything that you have which you feel will assist their investigation.

If you didn't want to sue them and wanted to try to get them arrested, you could go to the police with your case, report what they did as a crime, and say that you want them prosecuted for their having filed false reports. However, they may tell you that they see this matter as a civil and not a criminal action and that they won't be arresting them. If so, then reporting them to the bar and suing them in civil court will be all that you can do.

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD