How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3152
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Someone in my house is destroying appliances in my house via

Customer Question

Someone in my house is destroying appliances in my house via scratching, denting, stainless steel appliances, tables etc by scratching them
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

What do you mean "someone"? This is someone who lives in the home with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Scratches appearing on kitchen appliances
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could be my spouse
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Thank you. So if this is someone who is living with you, what information can I provide for you?

What is it you would like to do in this regard?

What outcome would you like to see?

Related Criminal Law Questions