How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Peter Griesch Your Own Question
Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 324
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Peter Griesch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has jumped bail and is wanted in County and

Customer Question

My son has jumped bail and is wanted in Harris County and Montgomery County. I live in Livingston, Tx / Polk County and own 7 acres of private property. The Polk County Sheriff's office has been to my house on more the 3 occasions, no warrant and no permission to enter the property or my house. When the come, they stay for days on end. Harrassing me even though they do not locate him on the premise. They have posted a warrant out for my arrest on the Polk County website, which I later found out after they continued to tell me they were going to arrest me that the warrant is not valid. They have spyed on me while in my house without a warrant or my premise after they have already verified my son is not there. The entire ordeal has been extremely strange because they simply show up and do not identify themselves, they play hide and seek in an effort to keep their identities a search as if what they are doing is illegal. They have scared me, sexually harassed me and emotional terriorised me the entire time they are at my residence. I have called the Sheriff's office to report people on my property only to be ignored.
I spoke to another attorney but because these individuals play hide and seek, he seemed not to fully believe me. I presently have pictures of the most recent, so far 24 hour event. I pledge with you for your advise to find out my rights in this matter. If they should be allowed to stay at my place of residence indefinitely and have the right to do anything they want to me and my residence.
Regards, ***** ***** (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your questions. It might be easier to speak by phone and discuss your issues. I can offer that if you would like.