How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had an affair with a married man but we already broke up.

Customer Question

Hi! I had an affair with a married man but we already broke up. He owes me approx $18,000. His wife already knows the situation. I texted his wife several times, maybe 5 or 6.i posted some status on facebook that are sometimes geared to his wife but i have never mention names. I have been divorced since 2011. This man i have an unfair with has blackmailed me that he has our sex video and he is sending it out to my children. He also is blackmailing me that he is going to my work to report me to the manager ( i am a nurse). He actually did go to one of my job and spoke with my mgr already.he threatened me that he is gonna kill me which was said in our own dialect. I need to know what case i can file him and also i need to know what case can his wife file against me. Pls answer. Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Would it help to talk on the phone about this? I can make that available for $5 additional. Or do you desire to continue in this forum (typing back and forth). Let me know, but understand when I respond again, this website (just answer) will automatically send you an offer for a phone call for $56...and at that point I can no longer offer the $5 call.

Can you tell me, have you reported this to the police? If so what was the response?

Related Criminal Law Questions