How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there anything I can do to help protect my son while

Customer Question

Is there anything I can do to help protect my son while inside a prison. I am concerned that he is either being drugged or injured
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

It appears you have reached out to all who can inform you about your son's well being - the Chaplain and your son's case manager. I suggest, that sometimes it is patience that we must endure when dealing in such situations. You can have his attorney/Public Defender contact the institution and make a visit to ensure he is safe.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

If you find that there is foul play, you can contact the Department of Justice and have them investigate.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

But I suggest, your first step is to contact his attorney/PD and have them check in on your son.