Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My nephrew violated probation. Failed drug test (

Customer Question

My nephrew violated probation . Failed drug test ( marijuana) . He initial charge was burglary2nd, petty larceny, goods under false pretense( it was a case when his friend stole his cell phone and sold it so my nephrew took his xbox and pond it.) he was also caught with a small ounce of weed . They initially gave him put him in drug court. And probation This is 2nd time failing drug test . I have consulted a lawyer one is asking for 7500$
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what he is going through. Would you mind sharing with me what your question is? Is the only thing which he needs to hire an attorney for is the violation of probation hearing? What happened with the court after the first violation? Did they reinstate and extend the probation?