How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CrimDefense Your Own Question
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27229
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CrimDefense is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i prosecute a family member class g?

Customer Question

How do i prosecute a family member for embezzlement class g ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. This is a crime against the State. As such, it is the State that prosecutes and represents your legal interest as the victim. As such, you would need to go to the police and file a report, so an investigation can be started. You want to bring along with you the evidence which you have, to show and support this claim. The police will then determine if there was a crime committed and if so, make an arrest and charge the person and then turn the case over to the State for prosecution.

Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!