Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

This new jersey case of a paternity test. the test has not

Customer Question

this new jersey case of a paternity test. the test has not ever been seen before for 5 yrs.
this test just magically appeared on the day of court.
My test wasn't sealed properly noted by the technician.
the judge will not hear it.
he wants me to pay 94k by 11/6/15 or a warrant will be filed
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?