Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My daughter has a criminal trespass on her fbi check. It has

Customer Question
the code of I next...
My daughter has a criminal trespass on her fbi check. It has the code of I next to it. What does that mean. Will she lose her job?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/30/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Is the code is the criminal statute that she was convicted of violating?

What type of job does your daughter have?

Please provide me with more details.

Thank you.

She started job as nursing assistant. We are in PA. This is her first real job. She gave the cop a hard time and he arrested her. He told her to leave a mall. She was to do community service. I thought it was done and cop called me. Said going to arrest her. I assumed she had completed this and paid fine. I am at a loss because she has bad adhd and is defiant. Now she is mad at me I asked if paper had a legend about the codes. She is frustrated. Don't know. It was a summary offense or so I thought. Do I go to magistrate and ask? How can I help her?
This was over a year ago.

Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, any criminal record would stay on the convicted person's FBI file indefinitely, unless convicted person applies for an expungement of the criminal conviction and even in that case, the criminal record will remain in the FBI database, but it would on have to be disclosed for official purposes, such as government employment / licensing, but would not have to be disclosed for private purposes, such as private employment.

Expungement process can be legally complicated, so it would be a good idea to hire an experienced criminal law attorney to help apply and obtain an expungement.

You can find an experienced and skilled local criminal law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:

www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com
www.lawyers.com
www.legalmatch.com
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to criminal law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter will be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!

My phone on record is dead. Don't have charger. So what does that code mean? Is it a felony or misdemeanor?

Thank you for your follow up.

What is the code?

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law