How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27764
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

At age 16 I was arrested and charged with assualt. I've done

Customer Question

At age 16 I was arrested and charged with assualt. I've done my community service and gave complied with my probation. I turn 17 , can my juvenile officer or court still have the right to order a blood drug test?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.


Have you been discharged from probation? If not and you are still under court mandate, then generally the answer would be yes. You could involve a lawyer and get before the judge to eee if this type of intrusive test is necessary and if some less invasive test could be ordered. But unless the decision to test you is without any real basis, a judge would likely agree with the testing.