Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I am looking. This case is about a rape where the alleged

Customer Question
I am looking for case...
I am looking for case. This case is about a rape where the alleged rape victim was choosing who she wanted to have sex with. My understanding from my reading of the case was that the court said that the alleged victim was competent/not forced b/c she was
choosing her sexual partners. Can you help me find this case?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/29/2015
Criminal Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

However, I'm not certain that I understand your question. Are you asking for caselaw? If so, are you referring to a specific case that specifically stated that the victim has consented?

If the answer to those questions are yes, then do you have any additional information, such as the name of the defendant, the date of the appeal, etc?

Also, can you be more specific about the facts of the case? I ask because it almost sounds like you're saying that a victim who has a lot of sex with different people cannot be raped ... and that would be completely untrue. So, a little clarification as to the position that you're inquiring about would help.

Thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law