Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I am writing in regards to my son who has been found guilty

Customer Question
Hello I am writing in regards...
Hello
I am writing in regards ***** ***** son who has been found guilty by a jury of second degree robbery. He is 19 and has a long history of drug abuse, near death overdose and multiple hospitalization a as a minor due to his dr prescribed medication and street drug abuse. He has a felony strike and we live in California. What can I ask the judge to lower his sentence or posibaly revoke the strike. His lawyers defense was he was so incapacitated he didn't know what he was doing. This was a common occurrence with my son. He is not a violent person and always avoids confrontation
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/28/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

Is his lawyer preparing a pre-sentencing report?

Ely, Counselor at Law