How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 117460
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is in 1999-2006 I got personally involved with a

Customer Question

Hi, my question is in 1999-2006 I got personally involved with a co worker and a couple where we were imployed. I got fired from my job and have been sexually harassed up until now by someone putting tracking devices on my car and my house to track my
every move. I feel like this is conspiracy and emotional abuse and personal injury and emotional distress
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These people are still sexually harassing me to this day. Please stop this stalking!
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

You may have grounds for a criminal complaint and civil claim.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you located these tracking devices yet on your car or in your home? You will need to find them and present these devices to the local police department, because these devices have serial numbers on them that let the police track the owners and then they can charge them with illegal electronic surveillance and put them in jail.

In addition, once you identify the parties and link them to the evidence of unlawful surveillance, you could seek to sue them for invasion of privacy and infliction of emotional distress and seek monetary damages from them for the harm they are causing you.

However, you cannot do anything until you actually find these devices and turn them over to the police for the police to investigate to link the devices to the persons responsible.