Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Customer Question
Hello Ely...
Hello Ely
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/20/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Hello. What can I answer for you?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello Ely, I was looking at what I defended with the false charges that got expunged.I tried to just leave the message with Zoey but help kept coming and so what was my appointment going to be with you about. Do you know something no one else knows. You said I had an appointment with you. What is the appointment about?
I forgot to mention. Why was it nesseccary to talk to a family attorney.
You have the floor.

My apologies for the wait as I was away when you had responded.

I am not sure what you mean by this:

"Hello Ely, I was looking at what I defended with the false charges that got expunged.I tried to just leave the message with Zoey but help kept coming and so what was my appointment going to be with you about. Do you know something no one else knows. You said I had an appointment with you. What is the appointment about?"

You and I had not spoken previously. The website sends the question to the first available expert, which is why it possibly was sent to me - Zoey may be offline.

Did you wish to continue and if so, what can I answer for you? Or did you wish for me to opt out and send this to Zoey, so she can take the wheel so to speak, when she is back online?

No, Zoey wants me to take some one to court to show them false charges are expunged. Why? The court having the false charges are the complaint so the false charges have to be dealt with so there is no need to show anyone the false expungementbut I tried to leave my last message with Zoey and I told her don't pass the message on to another attorney and it's been hard ever since and you haven't responded to what I didn't want you to hear about.
Just answer you have done it again. You keep hanging in there with me. I can see why people need to come to you for answers because you get attorneys to come forward to answer. I have to go now Just Answer and thank you for your help again.
That's alright. I been waiting for an answer or response all day and it's 9:00 pm now, I give up.

I am sorry, I think me and you may have a bit of a disconnect...? And my apologies for the wait since your last reply as I was offline. Okay, bot***** *****ne: Please tell me the situation and what I can answer for you and I would be glad to do so.

Thank you for your call request. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts will receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question(s) and my answer(s) to build upon, so nothing will be lost. However in the meantime, let us continue online. So, again: Please tell me the situation and what I can answer for you and I would be glad to do so.

Okay, I am sorry for the disconnect. As explained, I am here if you want to ask me something. You wrote "I give up" right when I had last replied, so in case you did not see this:

Eli you are still at it. Just tell me what was your appointment with me about? That's the question. Why are you having an appointment with me?

The website "sets you up" with the first available expert to ask a question. Perhaps this is what you mean by "appointment."

If you have a question (aside from one about the function of the site), please ask it, and I will answer.

I still don't get the family attorney

I am in the family law category.

Ely, Counselor at Law