Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My son is in a detention center and is trying to estimate

Customer Question
what sort of time he...
My son is in a detention center and is trying to estimate what sort of time he may have to stay in jail due to a meeting he missed with his probation officer.
He's been on probation about 3 years as the result of a DUI offense.
He's racked up what he calls a number of 'Good Days Served on Probation' and he believes these Good Days Served on Probation may be meaningful with regarding to any future sentencing for missing his meeting with the Probation Officer.
Can you assist me with this at all?
Ray Collins
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/19/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

How much time has your son left on probation? What kind of trouble, if any, have you had before this while on probation. How well do you get along with your probation officer?

Ely, Counselor at Law