How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26743
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a mother of 3 girls and have serios problem with a

Customer Question

Im a mother of 3 girls and have serios problem with a neighbord,move out after a lost my car now this same people find out where i live and now the threats are more seriously,what i can do respect to this matter,need helpasap
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.


The behavior you are complaining about is criminal. If you are being stalked by people you have had run-ins with from your former neighborhood and are fearful for your safety and for the safety of your children, you can go to the police, let them know that you need a protective order and let them know that you want these people to be prosecuted. They would become the defendants in a criminal case, and you and your children could have them arrested for additional charges if they bothered you any further.

Related Criminal Law Questions