Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My boyfriend and I have a NCO in the state of WA. The

Customer Question
original NCO has been rescinded...
My boyfriend and I have a NCO in the state of WA. The original NCO has been rescinded by the Judge. Our argument was an isolated incident in 2012, and in all actuality we both should have gone to jail as it was Halloween and we were drinking. .My boyfriend and I have been friends since the age of 15 I am now 37 He is not a jealous man, and has never stopped me from having close contact with friends, family or working. I am very independent. Anyway we have 3 NCO's out of municipal, district, and now superior court. All of which have been put in place from a violation of a violation with the original NCO dropped. I feel that my deliberative and decisional autonomy is and has been overlooked. I have requested to have them dropped and I have been denied, By placing the NCO on my boyfriend%
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
I feel the condition was imposed on me, causing a split in my family with out consideration of, or in opposition to my wishes. Has due process really been done in my favor? I want to know if I can take my concerns to the Supreme Court as a violation of my human rights?
I guess I worded this wrong, yes I can take it to the Supreme Court as I can do whatever I want to do. However, should I address it with the Supreme Court? If not where and who should I address this matter to?Before I get any snotty responses like "DV is a serious crime and I really should take a look at what has happened" I recognize DV as a serious crime against society and in no way do I excuse or support violent behavior.I feel that clearly NCO orders are necessary in egregious cases of abuse I just feel it is troubling that the NCO keeps appearing and being placed on us. I really feel it is for retaliation and litigation purposes rather than from the true need to be protected. I do not have a need to be protected and each time we have been caught together it was for traffic stops, there was never any violence.
10/17/2015
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I need clarification because you state the Original NCO was "rescinded" - and that was from the 2012 Halloween incident - correct?

But now there are new ones? What are they for, please? And they were order by the court on the request of the District Attorney?

Ely, Counselor at Law