Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

Is it illegal to have sex with a stripper in a place other

Customer Question

Hi, is it illegal to have sex with a stripper in a place other than a strip club. Let's say she's paid to strip but agrees to have consensual sex..this is in Texas
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

No, not so long as she isn't being paid for the sex. Of course, giving her money for the sex would be prostitution.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let's say for example if we meet somewhere, so I pay her to give me lap dances. Then things proceed to touching and sex. Is that illegal?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

No, not so long as you aren't paying or offering to pay for the actual physical contact.