How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9340
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Someone i know is in twin towers and needs a lawyer she is a

Customer Question

someone i know is in twin towers and needs a lawyer she is a transgender person and the charges are 242pc 148a1 also she has been beaten in there by the sheriffs there they banged her haed against the cell window she walked in there now she is in wheelchair
her right hand has also been to the point of almost broken we need help with all of this mess they are doing i know that she is in jail and they displine in there but this is to much she is bipolar and not getting regular visits to the doctor there and she
doesnt have regular showers maybe every 20 or 30 days and they think its funny to make her take off her clothes and let other inmates look at her this is very upsetting to me and nobody should go through any abuse of any kind no matter what you are man or
female internal affairs just called me and they are going to call me back. her name is ***** ***** Iam her mother xxxxxxx my cell number is ***** i live in whittier we need a lawyer that going to help us now she goes back to court
on October 15 1915 please help very worried parent booking is(###) ###-####in twin towers in los angeles calif .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Legal Discussion by Email. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email is xxxxxxxxxx
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am sorry to hear this. It sounds like the person has several civil rights claims.

You can get a free consultation from some of the local civil rights attorneys listed here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

Successful civil rights plaintiffs are routinely awarded attorney fees in addition to damages and injunctions, so you should be able to find an attorney who will not ask for a large retainer.

I hope this information is helpful.