How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27695
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Some one in jail now needs help she is a transgender person

Customer Question

some one in jail now needs help she is a transgender person top part female bottom part male has not had operation as yet needs a lawyer now to help with her case the charges are 242 pc and 148 a 1 this her mother and we only have 1700 dollars we need help she getting beaten on a regular basis she went in walking and now she is in wheelchair she has implaints she felt a lump on her left breast please help us Irene xxxxxxx 562 xxx xxx i live in whittier she is housed in twin towers jail in los angeles.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 years ago.


What is the status of this person's case? That is, is she serving a sentence or waiting for her court date? Has she been arraigned yet?