How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 34741
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got an MIC a couple days ago and I have a court date

Customer Question

I got an MIC a couple days ago and I have a court date tomorrow. This is also my first time getting one and have had a clean record until now. Can I do anything to get this off my record of have a lesser charge?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also did a stupid thing like lie about my age but corrected my self because I realized I mess up and he said that he wouldn't charge me for that will that also affect my plea ? Or what should I say or plea? I don't really know what to expect? I would like to get this off my record some how or at least no jail time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No You don't need to call me I accidentally hit that button and don't know how to take it off. But if you had to call me then please do
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry...not sure I understand the question.

Are you asking if you can erase the conviction after you have been convicted?