How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 34759
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is having trial because of an alligation that was

Customer Question

My son is having trial because of an alligation that was brought against him, claiming sexual a/child. He has supported this child ever since she was in pampers until recently she is now 9 or 10 and ever since my son n her mom broke up n he got remarried this child is making allegations that my son did things to her and he is looking at 30-life. They want to reopen a case that was closed along time ago when he was younger, got a young girl pregnant but I don't think a paternity test was ever done but the courts made him give up his rights so they wouldn't put charges on him and now they want to put the child to testify in court against him is that possible, here in San Antonio, tx
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They want to reopen an ok case against him, plus Put the child on the stand to testify against him, who is the victim(stepdaughter) who he raised for 9yrs as his own, provided everything for her and only because my son remarried now she is saying this ugly accusations against my son n his other own biological daughter is stating that its true n she is only6 or 7 yrs old, Can his lawyer request a lie detector test, they want to just go by what this kids r saying but haven't shown no solid DNA or any other proof
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I see you are requesting a phone call...I will send the offer. If you accept we can chat on the phone